Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I love our school ...

Kite Day
Josh had so much fun with his 8th grade "buddy" flying kites, running, snacking, and sharing their school experiences. I laughed out loud when I heard Josh ask him if he had to ever sit on "the Rock" and he answered "a few times". Everyone at Grace, from Kindergarteners to high schoolers know the Rock!! When we left Josh said "I wish he was our neighbor and I'd have him run my kite everyday after school for me ... do you have his phone number?" Luckily for Brennan, I don't!

Cougar Dribblers

Caleb (with one of his classmates) absolutely loves Cougar Dribblers ... the coaches are high school athletes. They are so laid-back and just have so much fun. This was after Caleb's first game last Friday. Our school has given both of my boys wonderful opportunites to meet and get to know some true role models within our own school. We love you Grace Community School.

No comments: