Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Homerun Hero

We are the proud parents of the Homerun Hero, Caleb. He hit the ball so hard it bounced off the fence ... at centerfield!!! I found myself jumping up and down, arms wildly waving in the air, yelling with pure joy ... oh, yeah, I was more excited than him or anyone else at the game as I looked around and noticed all of the polite clapping and cheering going on ... I probably looked pretty crazy but I got really excited and had to do a little jumping to show it!!!! I mean that was my baby that just hit the ball over, yes over, the centerfielder's head!!! We celebrated ... here's a pic!

Kate wasn't quite finished with the excitement because this morning as I was washing the dishes my sweet, little girl in her smocked dress came out of her brother's room looking like this saying "Play, play ba-ball!"


Yes, those are baseball cleats, a baseball hat, and a baseball ...


I mean, is she all girl or what?!?!?!

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Way to go CALEB!! We are so proud of you. Can't wait to see you in action at one of your games! Great job! Oh, and thumbs up for that cutie little Kate in baseball aparrel!

Fun With Five said...

YEAH Caleb! We are so proud of you!
I think we're gonna start calling you "Big Poppy"!