Thursday, May 1, 2008

One more thing ...

I just blogged and I forgot something mighty important ... today, Kate stepped on my scale ... it usually turns on but does not register a number because she is not heavy enough ... and well, many people know what we went through in the Fall just to prove the girl has a great, fantastic, amazing metabolism (too many needles) and I am sooooo happy to report that this morning when she stepped up, the scale turned on and the number 22 showed up strong and clear ... we did a little dance!! Usually, after a "weigh-in" I do a little cry because the number is too big (me) or doesn't register (Kate) but today we did a little dance ... 22 pounds! You go girl!! To keep the dancing mood going i chose to skip my own weigh-in!!!
Oh, one more thing, Jason Castro ... I do not know how ... but you made it another week. Gig 'em!!

No comments: