Monday, February 25, 2008

Exercise, anyone???

I am challenging myself and anyone else who wants to join me to exercise daily for an entire month ... starting today for me but March 1 is very close for you type A personalities out there who must start with a clearly defined month ahead of them. You can post an update on your exercise on Mondays ... anyway, I'm going for 14 miles per week and weights 3 days a week.
I have tried and tried to exercise daily and can't seem to stick to it ... now, I am doing it with purpose. 1 Corinthians 31" ... whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." I can't do it on my own ... but 14 miles per week is nothing for Him. Join me ... I need the accountability!

4 comments:

Kthed said...

I'M IN!! Still waiting on that "pity toes" picture... and what cute colors on your blog... maroon & pink!!??!! LOL

Theresa's Notes said...

Hello from the Texas Coast! I'm doing this also. I just stopped by to say hello and good luck.

Marissa said...

Sounds great Shannon! You can count me in. I will start today! Oh, yes, and I'm waiting for those pity toes too!

Fun With Five said...

i'm in, a week late, but starting today. i'm going to use some of this free time in dallas to go and run off the chuy's i just ate! ugh..:) can't wait to get started! i am so proud of you shan! you are doing AWESOME! m