Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Are you ready?!?!

Finished up day #2 by adding .1 to my 2 miles -- I know Rocky has nothing on me! I am excited about you gals joining me ... I want to see my parents do this, too. I know my Dad reads sometimes but doesn't comment (hi Dad) ... no pressure but only 30 days ... come on!!! Also, I heard that the Navy Seals say that doing something for 21 days makes it habit ... just think exercising can be a habit by Easter. To running, sit-ups, walking or whatever you choose ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS. I know way too many of the lyrics from "Eye of the Tiger" LOL!

You go! I can tell you're ready to exercise! :-)

Welcome to the MOM Exercise Challenge.

Love,
Becca

Marissa said...

Way to pump us up for exercise! Love this song! Love checking your blog!

Kalen said...

Hey! I don't know if I am "in", but I will keep checkin' in just to hear the cool tunes! : ) (I need to be in. So much so, that I checked out a Pilates video from the library Tuesday. I thought that best to try in the privacy of my own living room.)Love--from one player to another!! : )