Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Terrific Tuesday

I just got home from my Tuesday Bible study that I am doing with some of my galfriends and I had to share. We were asked to tell someone next to you about a time that God did something for you that you could hardly believe and knew you didn't deserve ... my galfriends all had some great ones and then time was up ... so I started thinking what my answer is ... and I had to share. There were many specifics that came to mind but I feel overwhelmed by the blessing of my family. First, my hubby ... can I tell you that I do not know anyone else in the world who is so patient, understanding, loving, and smart ... he has so much reason to get frustrated with me but consistently doesn't!! Been head over heels for that guy for 16 years and it keeps getting better ... now that is a blessing that one can hardly believe. Next, my Caleb ... tears of joy as I even try to thank God for him. He is an A+ student and an A+ kiddo, an athlete (ran a triathalon last summer -whew), creative, dedicated and kind. Next, my little Josh ... so social, loves people, loves to talk, can make you laugh out loud, loves to snuggle, and also an A+ student. And last but not least, my Kate. She came into our home and filled a spot that we did not know even existed. She is crazy fun ... loves to sit on our laps and read, loves to hug, loves to dance more than anything ... but what I absolutely love about her is that she is completely content when all 5 of us are together in one room. She dances and runs and laughs around the room if we are all there ... when one person gets up she'll call for them and say "Come on!" and motion with her hand for that person to come back into the room. In our house you are not safe to shower, change clothes, or potty without expecting her company. She is like a glue that keeps all of us close (physically). Ok ... thanks for letting me share my precious blessings. To end my blog as I always do ... I love my family and I thank my God for sharing them with me.

2 comments:

Fun With Five said...

And we love your family too! :)

Marissa said...

You and your family are so precious to us. You are all a blessing! I love getting to share a part of your lives with you and the impact your family will have on raising our little boys. Love to you.
Marissa