Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday Madness

What is it about Mondays for my family?!? The lunchboxes are always miserable because I need to go to the store by then ... Josh had an orange that is so squishy I am sure it won't be edible ... I guess I put it in his lunch so it would "look good"! As for Caleb ... "Yes, honey, the end of the bag of bread tastes perfect ... just like the others!" All of the shoes were in the garage with mud on them ... I mean we had sunshine yesterday so of course we were outside after church for a couple of hours! There were no jeans that were washed (yup, I wash on Mondays after I go to the store) so the kids started their week in athletic pants with muddy tennis shoes and C- lunches and I won't even mention Kate's poor breakfast in fear that a grandparent reading this might come and take her away (there is nothing wrong with dinner foods for breakfast!!) But, what do I love about Mondays??? I love the feeling on Monday afternoon when all of the clothes are clean, the pantry is stocked for the week, the kids had another great day at school, and I have dinner on the table! Sometimes that is just a dream but dream on, dream on!!! Happy Monday everyone!!

1 comment:

Callie said...

Shannon,
I know exactly what you mean! I've had most of my weekdays off here lately and my mondays are exactly the same schedule as yours!! But what a good feeling when it's all done. I just wish I knew how to set up a cool blog page like you do!! I was reading Casey and Renae's and mosied (sp?) over to yours!