Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I've been Tagged - what?!?!

Mandi (Fun with Five) tagged me with this book survey called Book Me Me... I must first confess that I have never been tagged before and did not even know what that meant. I am thankful for my friends that understand all of this lingo and can explain it to me. So here are my answers!
1. Two books that changed your life: "Breaking Free" by Beth Moore and the Bible
2. One book that you have read more than once: "Gone with the Wind" loooove it!!!
3. One book you would want on a desert island: "How to Survive on a Desert Island, For Dummies." I'm borrowing Mandi's answer! :)
4. Two books that made you laugh: "Where the Sidewalk Ends" by Shel Silverstein and "Why My Wife Thinks I'm an Idiot" by Mike Greenburg (yes, I read the ESPN guy's book and loved it ... you know the Mike and Mike show guy)
5. One book that made you cry: "My Happy Heart" a favorite of my kids
6. One book you wish you'd written: "Babywise" they are making a fortune from it :-)
7. One book you wish had never been written: "Babywise" - oh, the pressure!!
8. Two books you are currently reading: "For Women Only" by Shaunti Feldhahn, "Psalms of Ascent" Bible Study, by Beth Moore
9. One book you've been meaning to read or finish: "Boundaries"
10. One book that made you think: "Walk Across the Room" by Bill Hybels
11. People I'm tagging with this......Renae and Kalen (If I can do it, then you are both more than able and will probably have a cuter, more fun list!!)

3 comments:

Fun With Five said...

Yeah! You did it! I knew you and Julie would be great at this because you are both avid readers! Great answers! I loved the Babywise...you are so right, are making a fortune and I hate that book! :) Hee hee!

Kthed said...

I'm so glad you have a BLOG! You just jumped in like a pro!!

terri said...

Great list girl!
I'm with you on Babywise - it just about sent me over the edge.
Your kiddos are too cute. :)