Monday, March 3, 2008

First Communion

Caleb and Josh both took their first communion on Sundaymorning at church. Kingdom Kidz at our church had given them each a special cup made in Jerusalem when they asked Jesus to live in their heart as their Saviour and Lord. It was sweet to have both boys do this together in remembrance of the ultimate sacrifice of Jesus on the cross. We were encouraged to think of some specific sins for which Christ's death covered and I was sitting by Josh who said "fighting with my brother" and Chris was sitting next to Caleb who also said "fighting with my brother" ... I guess I know what we need to focus on as a family, huh?!?! Thanks for letting me share ...

2 comments:

Joeloise Ghrist said...

So precious! Those cups from Jerusalem are awesome!! I think it's great how self-aware kids can be in knowing that they should fight with their brothers less! haha :) I love it!! Great stories from the Glenneys!!

the bryans said...

What a special morning to share with your boys! I am so proud of Caleb and Josh, and I look forward to watching them grow in their faith. Love you all.