Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Six Flags Holiday in the Park

W had a blast doing Holiday in the Park with both sets of Grandparents ... we are blessed that both sets of our parents enjoy each other and are willing to go on crazy excursions with us like this one ...

Getting ready to go in the park
Yes, both boys rode the Shock Wave along with my parents --- I had forgotten how scary it was.  I was sitting with my mom and a few not-so-nice things came out of mouth.  I wondered how in the world I had let my kids get on this crazy thing ... well, we got off and they had LOVED it!!
Josh attempting to hold his arms up for an entire ride with Meme!
The Cave ride that the entire family enjoyed, even Kate.  She loved the Looney Toons section with rides for her, too.
My Mom and I also rode the Rockin Rocket ... a rocket that goes up and down until you spin completely upside down ... not so good for your heart I am sure.  We were sore from holding our muscles so tightly from the tension of the ride ... my mom is the only Grandma I know that would do that one with me ... by the way, the hubby said "No Way!!" and my kids were scared to death for me ... probably not so good for their heart, too!

to SIx Flags with no lines and Christmas carols and lights and to family whom we dearly love ...

2 comments:

Liz said...

The idea of not-so-nice things coming out of your mouth cracks me up. I just don't have you pegged as a cusser. LOL!

Fun With Five said...

I can totally hear the not-so-nice things coming out of your mouth! I'M ONLY KIDDING! :) hee hee! What a great weekend, y'all are such fun parents!