Monday, December 1, 2008

Cutie Cousins

Aren't these some cuties?!  I love seeing my family over Thanksgiving ... it is very crowded and the stories that are told are often repeats, but it is a perfect gathering.  A TON of good food, football, late night games, Aggie/tu game, funny stories, sleeping in the bunk house, one shower, lots of kids, laughter, and more.  I think we had over 50 people stay at my parents' lakehouse.  Yes, for 3 or 4 days!  And we enjoy each other!!  I laugh harder over those few days than the rest of the year.  There were many kids that I had not seen since the 4th of July and one born just 8 weeks ago ... they are all so cute and nice ... no fighting; just playing.  I had not seen my brother's kids in a while and they are a breath of fresh of air.  I mean ADORABLE!!  The oldest is the smartest, most polite 4 year old ever ... the twins make you smile instantly.  I truly think they would win the Pottery Barn Cutest Baby contest!!  And I am being humble ... but, seriously, I might have the best nieces and nephew ever.  My kids love them, too.  The morning after we got home Kate summed it up with " I want my cubbins (cousins)!  We gonna play!"

No comments: