Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Party of the Year

Last night we enjoyed one of our favorite nights of the year.  Our annual Christmas party with friends.  Two families were sorely missed (Bryans and Mainords) but we all had fun.  The Foster's home was decorated beautifully with candles everywhere and music playing and lights dimmed ... the food was superb ... the games were funny ... the white elephant gifts were the best ever... we came home in the holiday spirit :)!!  I always get sad when the night is done ... and I realize I have to wait another year.  To friends, to Christmas, to laughter ... 

2 comments:

Renae said...

What a great picture - we miss all of you soooo much and definitely missed the annual Christmas party with you guys. Feliz Navidad to our wonderful amigos! We love you all!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon. My name is Amy Luce. I got your name from Hannah Estes who is a friend of Christa's. Hannah's husband is Joel, he's on staff at Grace church. Anyways, we are moving to Tyler in a few weeks and are actually moving into your neighborhood onto Frostwood Cr. We were hoping Nathan, our kindergartener would be able to go to Grace, but it doesn't look like that will happen. Do you know anything about Jack Elem? And where in Tall Timbers does your family live? I hope you don't think this is weird, but I just wanted to try to make contact. You can e-mail me back at amy_husband@yahoo.com.