Monday, June 22, 2009

Drummin' Up Some Sympathy

Seriously, this precious boy can ask just about anything of me right now ... he feels just fine ... can run and swim and do yard-work ... but seriously ... that cheek looks pathetic!!!! He was on the verge of tears when we left my workout place ... he said,"The kids were making fun of me without saying anything ... I could tell by the way they stared!" It broke my heart, but I hope and pray it is something he'll always remember and be sensitive to ... many people look very different from us, sound very different from us, believe very different from us ... but each person was created by God and is loved by God just like Josh!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

bless his sweet heart! .....us Foster's think you are so strong and brave, Josh! xox

Renae said...

Josh, you made my day hearing your sweet voice on the phone. I love you soooo much!