Friday, March 27, 2009

Rodeo Day

I love having an excuse to spend one-on-one time with just one kiddo.  My excuse last week was Rodeo Day with Josh!  We had fun playing games at all of the stations, eating a cowboy lunch, talking with friends, and making some memories without the siblings :).  Josh has a very tender heart and is so sweet to all of his friends at school.  Don't you just want to pinch those cheeks?!?

cowboy lunch
waiting in line to play some horseshoes
roping a cow
to Rodeo Day, Wrangler jeans and boots, and to an afternoon with my cowboy Josh ...

3 comments:

Kalen said...

I love it that you are so faithful to maintain your blog. It really is great to see picts of the family. Yes, I would love to pinch those cheeks, AND squeeze that green bug below, as well as high five the oldest dude! : )

Marissa said...

Ah Josh, I remember several years ago when we first met you...you were a cute kid with the most pinchable chubby cheeks. Now you've slendered and grown so tall. I can't believe how time flies by. You are quite the handsome cowboy! Kudos to Mom on her great job!

Renae said...

Wow - what a good lookin' cowboy! Shannon, glad you had a fun and special day with Joshy. Give him a kiss from Nae-Nae.