Friday, October 31, 2008

Costume Parade and Carnivals

Kate loved the cookies and candy at her KK Costume Parade and Party yesterday.  In fact, I do not think there has ever been a cookie she has not loved!!!!!
Superman, Indiana Jones and Supergirl getting ready to go to our church's Block party carnival.  Yes, I finally had a girl that could wear a princess costume, Snow White, Tinkerbell, fairies, cheerleader, etc. I mean the list of girlie things is long but NO ... the boys had her completely convinced that Supergirl was the "most awesome" costume ever ... I negotiated the pink one instead of the blue one for a sucker!!!  To brothers ...

2 comments:

pmartin said...

What an adorable family!! They are just precious! Paige

Christa Hagler said...

I love her costume! I understand also because Becca was Super Girl despite my encouraging to be a princess or Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. I smiled when I read this because all month long when i asked what Becca will be I have responded by saying Can you Tell she has a big brother?. Brothers make quite the impression.