Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day.  This is one of my favorite mornings of the year ... we always have pancakes and chocolate covered strawberries for breakfast and open small gifts from each other ... Caleb made coupons this year offering to wash all of the rooms, clean the dishes, etc.  Josh made cards in Spanish for all of us ... Dios es amor ... so sweet.  Kate ... well, she slept until 8 - quite a gift.  I woke up to an "I Love You" balloon, a dozen beautiful roses, a new piece of luggage that rocks and lots of chocolate.  I am definitely feeling loved and like I need to go run a few miles :). 
Kate's Valentine party at school

Caleb's party at school ... he let Kate share all of his candy and cookies
Valentine morning fun
to all of my sweets - Chris, Caleb, Josh and Kate and to a day dedicated to love (and chocolate and coffee) ...

No comments: