Monday, June 2, 2008

Little League 5 Pitch Champs

Yes, I try to teach my kids humility and truly believe it is the backbone of much success BUT ... I am going to brag, boast, jump up and down and even put a bragging song on my blog. So here goes ...

Caleb's team WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!

Oh, it was fun. Oh, it was stressful. Oh, the playoff games were hot. I jumped and yelled and looked crazy but I actually loved it. We have been on many teams before and never even gotten close to something like this ... in many sports ... this was a good feeling! Caleb played great defense and even made a double play in the final game ... whew - ok, I am through bragging for a while and I am smiling so big just thinking of the excitement. Thanks for letting me share. What do I love, though? It's over; the season is finally over!

Thanks to our sweet friends , the Schapanskys, Fosters, Adams (at 2 playoff games -whew), Boergers and my parents for coming to watch and cheer him on ...we love you all!!

2 comments:

Kalen said...

I think that is fabulous! Well earned bragging rights, indeed. Congratulations Caleb!! Way to go!!

Fun With Five said...

Congratulations Caleb! We had so much fun watching you play! Win OR Lose-we love you and are so very proud of you! :)